Spirulina Sky is a highly nutritious health food which is an excellent source of 5 major nutrients (Protein, Fat, Carbohydrate, Vitamins and Minerals) and 4 natural pigments (Chlorophyll, Beta Carotene, Xanthopyll and Phycocyanin). This highly alkaline seaweed can be readily digested and easily assimilated by the human body. It is an ideal food supplement for achieving vital health and energy.
What is it Spirulina?
Spirulina is a type of cyanobacteria — often referred to as blue-green algae — that is incredibly healthy. It may improve your levels of blood lipids, suppress oxidation, reduce blood pressure and lower blood sugar. spirulina may be one of the few super foods worthy of the title.
- Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many Nutrients.
- Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels.
- Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation.
- May Have Anti-Cancer Properties.
- May Reduce Blood Pressure.
- Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis.
effective Against Anemia.
- Improve Muscle Strength and Endurance.
- Aid Blood Sugar Control.
- (7 grams) of dried Spirulina powder contains:
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): 11% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 15% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): 4% of the RDA.
- Copper: 21% of the RDA.
- Iron: 11% of the RDA.
- It also contains decent amounts of magnesium, potassium and manganese and small amounts of almost every other nutrient that you need.
- In addition, the same amount holds only 20 calories and 1.7 grams of digestible carbs.