Hi Sky Dental have introduced a non-invasive era to dental implant treatment and Hi Sky Dental was the first to use a non-invasive and recognized as the leading authority on minimally invasive dental implants.
non-invasive implant techniques create a surgical site with the smallest possible opening and the implant can be positioned in the exact center of the opening, precisely aligned for ideal aesthetics and function.
When a tooth is removed, the socket serves as a natural opening for implant placement. In addition, bone shavings formed during reshaping the socket to accept an implant are collected and recycled around the implant. This facilitates healing and creates a stronger implant.
Incisions in the gums, stretched stretching flaps of tissue or and stitches involved required with other methods of dental implant surgery are seldom necessary.
The reduced surgical trauma of non-invasive Implant can virtually eliminate pain, bleeding and swelling. Patients report little if any discomfort following micro-surgical implant placement.
Replacing teeth with implants used to take several months and involved multiple surgeries. Dental implants placed with simultaneous surgical tooth removal can be restored with crowns in as few soon as eight weeks.
How Are They Unique?
- Non-Invasive dental implants are placed under a minimal gum opening. This makes it possible to position them more precisely for function and aesthetics.
- Non-Invasive dental implants reduce bone trauma so they can be restored sooner and their aesthetic result is enhanced.
- Non-Invasive dental implants reduce gum tissue trauma so bleeding, swelling and pain are virtually eliminated.
Dental Implants Necessary
It is important to replace natural teeth with dental implants in order to prevent the deterioration, or resorption, of the surrounding bone that occurs when teeth are lost or missing. The impact of bone resorption after tooth loss includes collapsed facial profile, lost lip support, and increased wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
Bone resorption can be prevented by placing dental implants immediately when teeth are removed. Bone forms a strong bond to dental implants. They provide excellent support for crowns or bridges and feel, look, and function like natural teeth. Dental implants not only preserve the bone, but they also preserve natural facial structures and gum contours.
Dental implants are substitute tooth roots, used to replace natural tooth roots. They prevent the bone deterioration and resorption that occurs when teeth are lost. Dental Implants provide a stable foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Implants?
The two most significant benefits that are provided only by dental implant treatment are…
- Dental implant preserve bone and the integrity of facial structures.
- There is no need to compromise the health of adjacent teeth by such as cutting teeth down to support bridges.
In addition, dental implants treatment provides the best long-term prognosis of any tooth replacement option. For instance, the average bridge lasts just 10 years, but dental implants are designed to last a lifetime. For this reason, dental implant treatment is the most cost-effective long term treatment option.
Some of the other benefits include:
- Restores your mouth as closely as possible to a normal function with a natural smile
- Improves appearance by eliminating wrinkles around the mouth that occur when teeth are lost
- Improves health by restoring your ability to chew and enjoy healthy foods
- Increases comfort by eliminating pain from loose fitting partial and full and dentures
- Easier to clean, more hygienic than tooth-supported bridges
For Inquies and booking please whatsapp